Integrated Multizone Pulsing System (IMPS)
IMPS® stands for Nutec Bickley’s unique firing and cooling pulsing control system.
- Individual burners are pulsed From high fire to low fire at a controlled rate to give the required heat input.
- The additional burner velocity at precise gas to air ratios gives a perfect solution for temperature uniformity as well as fuel eiciency.
- The hardware and software which is now used to make IMPS® possible has been developed by Nutec Bickley for over 20 years and has been used in ceramic firing in hundreds of installations.
- IMPS® Allows different firing modes at any part of a firing cycle to create the perfect firing cycle for the required firing parameters.
- IMPS® can be used in batch and continuous processes and can be integrated with heat recovery systems.