Nutec Bickley’s Basketless Heat Treatment Systems are designed for the heat treatment of aluminum castings and forgings.
request a quote
The basketless heat treatment furnaces offer the distinct advantage of reducing capital costs, ongoing maintenance costs and energy consumption requirements.
The automotive industry has put increasing demands on manufacturers to reduce costs and increase product quality. Our basketless heat treatment systems are designed for heat treating automotive cylinder heads, engine blocks and other high-volume castings and forging, without the conventional requirement of product conveying baskets, carriers, trays or fixtures which require continuous repairs and replacement.
Request a quote
The basketless heat treatment furnaces offer the distinct advantage of reducing capital costs, ongoing maintenance costs and energy consumption requirements over a traditional roller hearth furnace system.
These Nutec Bickley systems are designed to be integrated into fully automated heat treatment cells as a turnkey package.
Download our furnaces e-book covering all metals industry sectors!
Great temperature uniformity, performance and quality are some of the characteristics that make us the best designers and manufacturers of furnaces and ovens available in the market.
Designed for heat treating automotive cylinder heads, engine blocks and other high-volume castings and forging.
Advantages of Basketless furnaces
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Elimination of basket capital and maintenance costs
- Smaller plant footprint
- Reduction in labour costs
Industries where Basketless furnaces are used
Aluminum heat treatment processes
Heating aluminum or steel for forging
WHY NUTEC BICKLEY?
- Nutec Bickley can provide complete run-off testing in full automatic mode prior to shipment to minimize the start-up and commissioning time
- Nutec Bickley’s broad control systems design experience permits exactly the appropriate level of control sophistication required to meet our customers’ needs
- Customers are welcome and indeed encouraged to come and see our testing procedures to make sure they are receiving the end product just as they expected
- Automation & Material handling solutions
- In addition to full control over the process, Nutec Bickley’s control systems allow for faster service and trouble-shooting by providing networking and remote monitoring capabilities
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
Send us a message describing your project so that we can help